Premium Industrial NewsThird Time Proves Unlucky for Bayer's Roundup Lawsuits
Third Time Proves Unlucky for Bayer's Roundup Lawsuits
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 740 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 17, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--German pharmaceuticals and chemicals major Bayer AG (Leverkusen, Germany) has lost its third appeal against U.S. court verdicts that have awarded hundreds of millions of dollars to people that contracted cancer from using the company's glyphosate-based Roundup weedkiller products.
Within this article: Details latest Roundup court decisions, financial impact of lawsuits, Bayer's global projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Bayer Building New Contraceptives Plant in Finland
- China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
- COVID-19 Stops Non-Essential Pharma-Bio Capex Projects in California, Penns...
- WuXi Snaps Up Bayer's Final Drug Manufacturing Plant in Germany
- WorleyParsons at Work on $44 Billion in North American Projects, Led by Che...