Premium Industrial NewsIndustrial Manufacturing Lifts Alabama to $11 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industrial Manufacturing Lifts Alabama to $11 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 612 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Alabama is home to more than $11 billion in projects that are under construction, about half of which is attributed to the Industrial Manufacturing Industry. Power and Metals & Minerals round out the top three industries, accounting for more than $1 billion in total investment value each.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S., European Union Resolve Steel and Aluminum Tariff War
- ISM: U.S. Manufacturing Growth Slows Slightly, Faces COVID-Induced Challeng...
- Alabama Leads U.S. Southeast Region in Active Steel Mill Projects
- Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
- Black & Veatch Takes Lead in $36 Billion of Projects, Fueled by U.S. Natura...