Premium Industrial NewsData Centers, Solar Power Help Lead Virginia to $6.2 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Data Centers, Solar Power Help Lead Virginia to $6.2 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 739 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Virginia's proximity to Washington, D.C., is leading to an influx of data centers in the state. In addition, ambitious renewable energy plans are driving solar power projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $6.2 billion in industrial projects that are under construction in Virginia.
Companies featured: Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Data Centers, Auto Parts Lead U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to $3 Billion in Pla...
- Industrial Manufacturing Industry Brings More than $1 Billion in Planned Se...
- Contractor Whiting-Turner at Work on More than $8.7 Billion in Projects
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- Data Centers, Wind Power Drive Nebraska's $3 Billion of Projects Under Cons...