Premium Industrial NewsColombia to Hold Power Purchase Agreement Auction
Colombia to Hold Power Purchase Agreement Auction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 238 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--August 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On October 26, Colombia's Ministry of Mining and Energy, through XM Compañía de Expertos En Mercados S.A E.S.P. (XM), the national interconnect system operator and wholesale energy market administrator, will hold a power purchase agreement (PPA) auction for new renewable energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August