Premium Industrial NewsHard-Hit Louisiana Still Home to $14.2 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Hard-Hit Louisiana Still Home to $14.2 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 648 Words
Attachment: Louisiana Zones
SUGAR LAND--September 2, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial plant owners in Louisiana are assessing how much damage occurred during Hurricane Ida and hoping that power restoration proceeds quickly. Industrial Info tracking more than $14.2 billion in industrial projects that are under construction in the state. More than $11.2 billion of these projects are located in Louisiana's Zone 6, which includes Cameron and Calcasieu parishes, and Louisiana Zone 2, home to Baton Rouge.
Companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Venture Global, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Valero's Refining Segment Sees Happier Days with Positive Third-Quarter Res...
- U.S. Renewable Diesel Market Ramps Up Amid Shift in Energy Industry
- Cheniere Prepares for Next Stage of Corpus Christi LNG Expansion
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today