Premium Industrial NewsWisconsin's Equipment Manufacturing, Refining Industries Lead Among $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Wisconsin's Equipment Manufacturing, Refining Industries Lead Among $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 690 Words
Attachment: Wisconsin Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Projects under construction by the Industrial Manufacturing and Petroleum Refining industries stand out in Wisconsin. A mining equipment project gives industrial manufacturing a boost, while a substantial refinery upgrade is underway in the northeast corner of the state. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.3 billion in projects under construction in Wisconsin, with Industrial Manufacturing leading in terms of overall total investment value.
Companies featured: Cenovus Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVE), Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- How Sweet It Is: More Than $500 Million in Candy, Confectionery Projects Tr...
- U.S. Great Lakes Region Sees More than $3.3 Billion in Planned Second-Quart...
- As COVID-19 Slams North-Central U.S., More than $5 Billion in Energy, Indus...
- Make Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Mid-Year North American Outlook
- Husky Energy Gives Project Updates