Premium Industrial NewsChina's Huayi Group Enters Biodegradable Plastic Sector
China's Huayi Group Enters Biodegradable Plastic Sector
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 99 Words
BEIJING--September 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Guangxi Huayi New Materials Company, a subsidiary of China's Huayi Group, plans to build a 300,000-ton-per-year biodegradable plastic (PBAT) project in Qinzhou Port, in China's Guangxi province.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Huntsman's Quarterly Profits Double, May Push Back Completion of U.S. Ethyl...
- MDI Projects Abound as Polyurethane Product Markets Heat Up
- Huntsman Polyurethanes Sees Uptick in Business from Polar Vortex
- Huntsman Sees Solid Growth in Polyurethane Demand in 2012, Expects $450 Mil...
- Deal Struck for Europe's First Large-Scale Blue Ammonia Plant