Free Industrial NewsNuclear Power Hit by COVID-19 in 2020
Nuclear Power Hit by COVID-19 in 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 732 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 13, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Nuclear power was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 with a reduction in output of 4% for the year.
Within this article: Details impact of pandemic on nuclear power last year, continued role for nuclear, closures and new projects, estimated spending
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August