Premium Industrial NewsChina Aims to Double Pumped-Storage Hydropower Capacity by 2025
China Aims to Double Pumped-Storage Hydropower Capacity by 2025
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 131 Words
BEIJING--September 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's installed capacity of pumped-storage hydropower will double from 31 gigawatts (GW) at the end of 2020 to more than 62 GW by the end of 2025, according to China's National Energy Administration. It will double again to 120 GW by 2030.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August