Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Terminals Industry Adds Oil & Gas Capacity as Crises Mount, Prices Soar
U.S. Terminals Industry Adds Oil & Gas Capacity as Crises Mount, Prices Soar
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 743 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The past few months have been rocky for the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry, with everything from COVID-19's Delta variant to the devastating effects of Hurricane Ida sending commodity prices skyward. Much of these effects have shown up in the Terminals Industry, where unusual seasonal activity is stirring concerns. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3 billion worth of U.S.-based terminal projects that are nearing or under construction, about 85% of which is attributed to projects in Texas and Louisiana.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued terminal projects nearing or under construction across the U.S., including those from major companies such as NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL), Max Midstream Texas LLC and NuStar Energy LP (NYSE:NS).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Utah Natural Gas Storage Cavern Delayed Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info...
- Underground Natural Gas Capacity Slow to Grow in U.S.
- NGL Energy Reports Steep Drop in Net Income, Expects $500 Million Growth Ca...
- NGL Energy Partners Incurs Heavy Costs in Fiscal Third Quarter, Exceeds Pla...
- Texas Port Expansion Seeks to Provide Oil Tankers an Alternative to More Cr...