Premium Industrial NewsNorth American Wood Sector Project Spending on the Rise
North American Wood Sector Project Spending on the Rise
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 104 Words
Attachment: Wood Sector Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than 630 active wood sector projects in the U.S. and Canada, valued at more than $8.2 billion. Project activity in this sector is on the rise as a result of strong demand (improved wood and lumber prices) for wood products and healthy resources and supply in the South.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Georgia, Alabama Lead U.S. in Active Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects
- Brazil Expects More than 6 Million Tons of New Pulp Capacity in Second-Half...
- U.S. Power Project Spending Index Up $11.6 Billion Year Over Year in August
- Get a Grip on the Industrial Market and Prepare for 2022
- IIR North America Project Spending Index up 16%: Food & Beverage Industry C...