Premium Industrial NewsOil & Gas Execs: Bakken is Good, Needs to Get Better
Oil & Gas Execs: Bakken is Good, Needs to Get Better
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 739 Words
Attachment: Bakken-OilProd0921, Bakken-NewWell0921
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Bakken Shale has good rocks, but further efficiency gains and faster federal permitting are needed in order to attract more drilling capital, an executive with ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) (Houston, Texas) told a virtual conference organized by Hart Energy (Houston) last week. "The Bakken is an attractive asset for us," Dan Clark, ConocoPhillips' vice president of the Rockies business unit, told the "DUG Bakken and Rockies" virtual conference September 8.
Within this article: What the future holds in the Bakken Shale and how existing public policies could affect the outcome, with additional testimonies from executives at Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO).
Other companies featured: Concho Resources (NYSE:CXO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Global LNG Demand, Japan's Renewables Goals: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 7.1% in September
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- ExxonMobil Plans to Expand CCS Capacity at Wyoming Natural Gas Facility
- Venture Global, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News