Premium Industrial NewsChina's Coal Production Up 0.8% Year Over Year in August
China's Coal Production Up 0.8% Year Over Year in August
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 161 Words
YICHANG, CHINA--September 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China produced 340 million metric tons of coal in August, up 0.8% over the same month in 2020, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...