Premium Industrial NewsKinder Morgan's TGP System Aims to Improve Sourcing, Add Capacity Along Gulf Coast
Kinder Morgan's TGP System Aims to Improve Sourcing, Add Capacity Along Gulf Coast
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas) is planning to reduce methane emissions at its Tennessee Gas Pipeline (TGP) subsidiary through "responsibly sourced" natural gas. The midstream giant announced a strategic agreement with Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) (Houston) in which it will receive and transport the gas to markets in the Northeast via the TGP system. Industrial Info is tracking about $11.5 billion in active Kinder Morgan projects, nearly all of which are located in states serviced by TGP.
Within this article: Details on Kinder Morgan's plans for the TGP system, including a series of planned additions and upgrades across the network.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Cabot Poised to Double Gas Production in Marcellus Shale
- Closure of Pilgrim Nuclear Plant Sparks New Debate Over New England's Energ...
- Kinder Morgan's Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Picks Up More Gas Capacity...
- Developers Delay, Cancel Gas Projects in U.S. Northeast
- Kinder Morgan Benefits from Pipelines, Coal Exports in First-Quarter 2013, ...