Premium Industrial NewsEarthquake Rattles Victoria, Australia
Earthquake Rattles Victoria, Australia
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 223 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--September 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A 5.9-magnitude earthquake shook Alpine National Park, southeast of Mansfield, Victoria, at 9:15 am EST Wednesday, reaching as far as Canberra, Adelaide and parts of New South Wales. The earthquake is possibly the strongest experienced in the region in up to 200 years.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...
- Rio Tinto Announces $7.5 Billion Investment for 50% Decarbonization by 2030