Premium Industrial NewsDeal Struck for Europe's First Large-Scale Blue Ammonia Plant
Deal Struck for Europe's First Large-Scale Blue Ammonia Plant
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 719 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 29, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A deal to build Europe's first large-scale production facility for blue ammonia has been struck between carbon technology and capture specialist Horisont Energi (EURONEXT: HRGI) and Norway's largest oil and gas companies, Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) (Stavanger) and Vår Energi.
Within this article: Details blue ammonia project deal, scope, location, partners, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Norway's Equinor Ramps up Gas Exports to Help EU Crisis
- Equinor Starts Production at Troll Gas Project
- Russian Methanol Exports Declined in First-Half 2021
- U.K.'s Hydrogen Strategy to Raise $5.5 Billion in Project Investment
- Big Oil is Back, Paced by Higher Crude Prices, Bigger Chemicals Profits and...