Premium Industrial NewsKansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 640 Words
Attachment: Kansas Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial project activity is strong in the Midwest, and at the region's heart, Kansas has more than $3.8 billion in projects under construction. A large $1 billion+ Pharma-Biotech project pushes that industry into a leading position for spending, followed by the Industrial Manufacturing and Power industries.
Companies featured: Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN), Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Power Project Spending Index Up $11.6 Billion Year Over Year in August
- Online Retail Demand Drives Massive Investment in U.S. Warehousing & Distri...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- M.A. Mortenson's $7 Billion in Active Projects Fueled by Windfarms, Enhance...
- Pharma-Bio Bricks n' Mortar Update: $6+ Billion Investment in North America...