Premium Industrial NewsSaudi Arabia Implements Beef Import Bans for Certain Countries
Saudi Arabia Implements Beef Import Bans for Certain Countries
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 146 Words
NEW DELHI--October 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In September, atypical cases of mad cow disease detected in Brazil resulted in the suspension of its beef exports to Saudi Arabia, and now the ban has been extended to include other countries, including Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Pakistan and China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- Cereal Strikers: Workers Walk Off the Job at Four Kellogg's Plants
- U.S., Canada Host $3.46 Billion Worth of Cheese Sector Projects
- South Africa Seeks to Yield Biofuel from Sugar
- Industrial Manufacturing Stands Out in Missouri's $4.2 Billion of Projects ...