Premium Industrial NewsArgentina's Bovine Meat Industry Suffers from Statute Limiting Exports
Argentina's Bovine Meat Industry Suffers from Statute Limiting Exports
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 262 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--October 5, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Since a statute limiting the export of bovine meat by 50% has come into force in Argentina, many slaughtering plants that dedicate most of their production to exports have been forced to reduce their production rate--in some cases to 40% of capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Brazilian Pulp & Paper Company Takes Steps to Reduce Environmental Footprin...
- Led by Industrial Manufacturing, Utah Hosts $5.6 Billion in Projects Under ...
- India's Corrugated Packaging Sector Faces Skyrocketing Raw Material Costs
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- Georgia, Alabama Lead U.S. in Active Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects