Premium Industrial NewsTexas Leads U.S. in Value of Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
Texas Leads U.S. in Value of Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 689 Words
Attachment: Metals & Minerals Projects
SUGAR LAND--October 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking about $15.8 billion in Metals & Minerals projects that are under construction in the U.S., with the Southwest market region leading in terms of project value, with $3.6 billion in projects. The Great Lakes and Rocky Mountains regions are neck-and-neck for second place with approximately $3.2 billion worth of projects each. Texas, thanks to one particularly large project, leads other U.S. states in terms of value.
Companies featured: Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steel Dynamics Nears Finish Line for Texas Steel Mill, Expects $750 Million...
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Pr...
- Top U.S. Steel Producers Expect Surge in Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Steel Prices in U.S. Soar, Steel Dynamics to Expand Flat-Rolled Operations