Premium Industrial NewsRole of Pennsylvania in Oil & Gas Industry Highlighted, with $4.5 Billion in Projects
Role of Pennsylvania in Oil & Gas Industry Highlighted, with $4.5 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 226 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a recent speech before the Economic Club of Pittsburgh, American Petroleum Institute (API) President and Chief Executive Officer Mike Sommers extolled Pennsylvania's role in the Oil & Gas industries. The Keystone State is the second largest state producer of natural gas in the U.S., according to the API.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Global LNG Demand, Japan's Renewables Goals: Your Daily Energy News
- Indian Oil & Gas Companies Proceed with VRU Additions, Completion Expected ...
- Kinder Morgan Sees Revived Hopes for Permian, Other Pipelines as Midstream ...
- Valero's Refining Segment Sees Happier Days with Positive Third-Quarter Res...
- PJM Interconnection, U.S. Natural Gas Inventories: Your Daily Energy News