Premium Industrial NewsSteel Dynamics Nears Finish Line for Texas Steel Mill, Expects $750 Million Capex for 2022
Steel Dynamics Nears Finish Line for Texas Steel Mill, Expects $750 Million Capex for 2022
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 583 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As it wraps up construction on its flat-roll steel mill in Sinton, Texas, Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) expects capital investments for 2022 to be as much as $750 million, down substantially from this year's spending. Industrial Info is tracking is tracking $2.65 billion worth of active projects by Steel Dynamics, with the Texas project taking the lion's share of that amount.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Texas Leads U.S. in Value of Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Top U.S. Steel Producers Expect Surge in Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Steel Prices in U.S. Soar, Steel Dynamics to Expand Flat-Rolled Operations
- Steel Dynamics Finishes Rough Year with Strong Results, Cheery Outlook for ...