Premium Industrial NewsChina's Crude-Oil Output Up 3.2% in September
China's Crude-Oil Output Up 3.2% in September
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 202 Words
BEIJING--October 25, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's crude-oil output reached 16.61 million metric tons in September, a 3.2% increase from September 2020 and a 5.7% increase over September 2019, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics. From January to September, China's crude-oil output totaled 149.84 million metric tons, an increase of 2.5% from the same period last year and 4.3% from the same period in 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- ConocoPhillips Ups Capex 36% for 2022, but Treads Carefully on Big Projects
- Spain's EPC Firm Tecnicas Reunidas Lands Big Projects in Middle East
- Venture Global LNG, Higher Prices Predicted Next Year: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Chevron Plots $15 Billion in '22 Capex as it Juggles Drilling, Carbon-Reduc...
- U.S. Oil & Gas Industry, Affected States Oppose Reforms to Federal Leasing ...