Premium Industrial NewsEthylene, Polyethylene Projects Gain Ground in India
Ethylene, Polyethylene Projects Gain Ground in India
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 217 Words
NEW DELHI--October 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--India's ethylene market has seen significant growth over the past few years, and polyethylene production consumes more than half of India's total ethylene demand. India plans to spend approximately $5.85 billion in this sector, mainly through new plant construction, in-plant expansions and additions, and in-plant retrofits, by mid-2027.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- Europe's DACH Region Set for $5.2 Billion in Chemical Project Completions b...
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets $160 Million in Projects
- Africa Jumps on Green Hydrogen Bandwagon
- U.S. on Track for $22.5 Billion in Chemical Project Completions in 2021