Premium Industrial NewsLiberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 945 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 25, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Liberty Steel U.K. (LSUK) looks set to receive a life-saving cash injection of £50 million (US$68 million) following the agreement of a financial restructuring plan between its parent company GFG Alliance (London, England) and Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Within this article: Details cash injection, Rotherham plant restart, scale of financial problems at GFG Alliance, related steel sector problems in the U.K.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- ArcelorMittal Bids for French Steel Assets of Troubled GFG Alliance
- U.K. Steelmakers Need More Government Cash to Survive
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- Metals & Minerals Plants Along the Eastern Seaboard Brace for Florence
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...