Premium Industrial NewsUAE Aims to Lead Middle East's Data Center Market
UAE Aims to Lead Middle East's Data Center Market
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 183 Words
NEW DELHI--October 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The United Arab Emirates (UAE) wants to be the Middle East's top destination for data center development. Already one of largest data center hubs in the region, the UAE is picking up more investments from major industry players, such as Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN) (Seattle, Washington) and Etihad Etisalat Company (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- South Korean Fuel Cell Manufacturers Grow Presence on Global Stage
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Power Industry Leads Mississippi's $2.8 Billion in Projects Under Construct...
- China Accelerates Robot Production in 2021