Premium Industrial NewsNucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billion
Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billion
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 533 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Following the announcement of two new major projects last month, steel producer Nucor Corporation(NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) reported another round of record quarterly profits on Thursday. The company estimates its capital expenditures (capex) for 2021 to be about $1.7 billion. Nucor's 2022 budget hasn't been finalized, but company executives said they don't expect capex for that year to be "dramatically different" from this year's spending levels.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steelmaker Nucor Presses Forward with Capital Projects as It Reaps Strong P...
- Steelmaker Nucor Sees Strong Market Growth Ahead
- Nucor Looks to Steel Market Growth in 2021 After Fourth-Quarter Rebound
- Nucor Sees Better-than-Expected Second Quarter, Increases 2020 Capex
- Steel Companies Report Tough U.S. Market Conditions in Second Quarter