Premium Industrial NewsKinder Morgan Sees Revived Hopes for Permian, Other Pipelines as Midstream Market Improves
Kinder Morgan Sees Revived Hopes for Permian, Other Pipelines as Midstream Market Improves
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 725 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After more than 18 months of pandemic-driven uncertainty, things are looking brighter for Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas). The pipeline giant reported a jump in volumes for third-quarter 2021 as demand grew at home and abroad, particularly for natural gas in and around the U.S. Gulf Coast area. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11.4 billion worth of Kinder Morgan projects in the U.S. and Canada, more than 90% of which is attributed to projects in the Gulf Coast states of Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Within this article: Details on some of Kinder Morgan's most anticipated projects across the U.S. and Canada.
Other companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kinder Morgan Ups Spending for 2021 After Winter Storm Ups Profits
- Kinder Morgan's $20 Billion of Projects Point to Hopes, Hurdles Facing U.S....
- Forgoing Canadian Asset, Kinder Morgan Expands U.S. Midstream Natural Gas F...
- EPC Deadline Extended for Lake Charles Magnolia LNG Project
- U.S. LNG Exports Bloom under EIA Forecast