Premium Industrial NewsExxonMobil Plans to Expand CCS Capacity at Wyoming Natural Gas Facility
ExxonMobil Plans to Expand CCS Capacity at Wyoming Natural Gas Facility
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 205 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 25, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) has begun an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract process as part of a planned carbon capture and storage (CCS) expansion at its LaBarge natural gas facility in Wyoming, the company said last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Report: Carbon Capture Projects Grow Sharply this Year
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- U.S. Oil & Gas Readies for Wide-Ranging Maintenance Projects this Summer
- ConocoPhillips Ups Capex 36% for 2022, but Treads Carefully on Big Projects
- U.S. on Track for $22.5 Billion in Chemical Project Completions in 2021