Premium Industrial NewsEnergy Transfer Ramps Up NGL Exports
Energy Transfer Ramps Up NGL Exports
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 741 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After dipping during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, global demand for natural gas liquids (NGLs) is once again strong. Testament to this is U.S. midstream company Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas), which has ramped up NGL exports over the past 18 months, with substantial gains coming in the just-passed third quarter of 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Ethane Production Set for Solid Growth as Demand Grows for Ethylene, E...
- Energy Transfer Profits from Winter Storm, Lifts Planned 2021 CAPEX
- Energy Transfer Shows Record Fractionation Volumes in Fairly Dismal 2020
- 'Asset Optimization' the New Watchword for Energy Infrastructure Companies
- Energy Transfer Rolls Out the Projects