Premium Industrial NewsEnbridge Expects $8 Billion in Capital Items to be Placed in Service This Year
Enbridge Expects $8 Billion in Capital Items to be Placed in Service This Year
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 732 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Oil and gas pipeline company Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Canada) expects to reap the benefits next year of more than C$10 billion (US$8 billion) of capital that it placed into service in 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pipeline Industry Expected to Bring $12 Billion in 2021 U.S. Project Comple...
- North America Pipeline Spending Dips as Industry Sees Downside of Recent Bu...
- Enbridge, LyondellBasell: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Pipeline Construction Activity Led by West Virginia, Minnesota
- Minnesota Boasts $5.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction, Led by Indust...