Premium Industrial NewsAlmac Plans 1,000 New Pharma Jobs in Northern Ireland
Almac Plans 1,000 New Pharma Jobs in Northern Ireland
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 570 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 24, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Northern Ireland's contract pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) Almac Group (Craigavon) has announced plans to create more than 1,000 new jobs in Northern Ireland as part of a global plan to recruit an additional 1,800 staff.
Within this article: Details planned jobs boost, financial growth, partners, locations in Ireland, current workforce, planned plant expansions
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- First Power at 400 Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- Final Turbine in at 400-Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm in U.K.
- U.K. Sells Green Investment Bank for £2.3 Billion
- First Turbine Up at 400-Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- Vestas' Backlog Balloons with Strong Gust of Offshore Wind Projects Around ...