Premium Industrial NewsCMO Pharma-Bio Industry Capital Project Activity Continues to Soar
CMO Pharma-Bio Industry Capital Project Activity Continues to Soar
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 215 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) already were an important factor in the drug industry's toolbox pre-COVID, but the enormous demand generated by the pandemic catapulted their value even higher. They responded by boosting capacity and going to 24/7 shifts where possible.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Lonza Expanding Swiss Microbial Operations
- Japan's Pharma Majors Invest $388 Million in Generic Drug Projects
- Biopharma, Traditional Pharma Face Different Supply-Chain Issues in Pandemi...
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Almac Plans 1,000 New Pharma Jobs in Northern Ireland