Premium Industrial NewsTechnipFMC Bets Big on Offshore Oil & Gas, Expects Billions in Orders
TechnipFMC Bets Big on Offshore Oil & Gas, Expects Billions in Orders
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 790 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TechnipFMC plc (NYSE:FTI) (Houston, Texas) anticipates global investment in deepwater oil and gas services will grow substantially through 2025, with total investment in the second half of the decade to exceed that of the first half. The company believes an oil and gas upcycle will drive orders for its subsea businesses as high as $8 billion through 2025. Industrial Info is tracking more than $84.5 billion worth of projects worldwide involving TechnipFMC and its recent spinoff Technip Energies, including more than $12 billion worth of offshore projects, which are handled by the company still known as TechnipFMC.
Within this article: Details on some of TechnipFMC's highest-valued offshore projects worldwide, including those for major companies such as Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Beacon Offshore Energy LLC and Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Williams Moves Forward with Onshore, Offshore Pipeline Projects
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- ExxonMobil Suffers $22.4 Billion Annual Loss, Sticks to Low Capex Plan
- NavigatIIR: Oil & Gas Developers in Gulf of Mexico Prep for $12.4 Billion i...
- Hess Presses Forward on Bakken, Guyana Projects, Maintains Capex Outlook