Premium Industrial NewsTexas, Appalachia, Illinois Lead Ongoing Boom in U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Plant Projects
Texas, Appalachia, Illinois Lead Ongoing Boom in U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Plant Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 897 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. is expected to see 6% growth in natural gas-fired capacity through 2025, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), with many of the planned capacity additions located close to major shale plays in the Appalachia region and Texas, as well as Illinois and Florida. Total U.S. capacity is expected to reach about 516.4 gigawatts (GW) over the next four years, up from 489.1 GW in August 2021, according to the EIA. Industrial Info is tracking $27.7 billion in active natural gas-fired power-generation projects in the Appalachian states, Texas, Illinois and Florida, about $7.9 billion of which already is under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued natural gas-fired generation projects in these areas, including those from companies such as Apex Power LLC, Renovo Rail Industries LLC, Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Competitive Power Ventures Incorporated, Seminole Electric Cooperative Incorporated and ProEnergy Services.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Gas-Fired Power Plants, Data Centers Contribute to Illinois' $11.6 Billion ...
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Pr...
- Chemicals, Pharma-Biotech Take Spotlight in Pennsylvania's $31 Billion of A...
- Georgia, Texas Lead U.S. in Value of Power Projects Under Construction
- NavigatIIR: More than $6 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Power Completions Set ...