Premium Industrial NewsChina Accelerates Robot Production in 2021
China Accelerates Robot Production in 2021
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 179 Words
BEIJING--December 1, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China recently outlined its economic goals through 2035 in its 14th Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development. Among its goals, China hopes to better cultivate emerging digital industries, such as artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, cloud computing and network security. Robotics is among the rapidly developing technologies on the nations' must-do list.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- India's Auto Manufacturers Bid on Government's Production Linked Incentive ...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- IIR's 2022 U.S. & Canada Industrial Market Outlook Goes Virtual
- Brazil Faces Deindustrialization, Digitalization and Sustainability