Premium Industrial NewsEurope's Gas Crisis Deepens
Europe's Gas Crisis Deepens
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 915 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European gas crisis continues to worsen with prices now running at five times higher than last year while a key gas-transit country, Belarus, is threatening to cut supplies to the European Union (EU) over sanctions.
Within this article: Details worsening European gas crisis, impact on industry, latest challenges
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- Schlumberger, Chevron, TotalEnergies: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Blames Russia for Europe's Gas Crisis
- IIR RGMI Insights: Weekly wrap up & the EIA Weekly #'s with Fundamental Ana...
- 2022 Market Outlook: U.S., Canada to Benefit from Global Adoption of Carbon...