Premium Industrial NewsChina's November Coal Production Increases 4.6% Year Over Year, Imports Leap 198%
China's November Coal Production Increases 4.6% Year Over Year, Imports Leap 198%
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 154 Words
Attachment: A, B
YICHANG, CHINA--December 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China produced 370 million metric tons (MMT) of coal in November, a 4.6% increase over production a year earlier, and a 6.1% increase over production in November 2019, China's National Bureau of Statistics reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record $3.2 Billion Profit for 2021, Looks Next to New ...
- Japan's NEDO to Develop Technology Using Hydrogen in Steelmaking
- 2022 Market Outlook: Energy Transition Expected to Boost Demand for Various...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- Indonesia Bans Coal Exports