Premium Industrial NewsMcDermott Bags Multiple Projects in Saudi Arabia
McDermott Bags Multiple Projects in Saudi Arabia
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 127 Words
Attachment: Aramco-McD 1221
NEW DELHI--December 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S.-based engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm McDermott International Limited (Houston, Texas) has secured multiple projects from Saudi Aramco (Dhahran, Saudi Arabia). They include production facility modifications, production deck module additions and infield pipelines.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- U.S. Crude Oil Stocks, Hess Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Hess Increases Capex to $2.6 Billion, Guyana an Oil Standout During Energy ...
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...