Premium Industrial NewsJapan's Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Targets $130 Million in Projects
Japan's Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Targets $130 Million in Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 105 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--January 12, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking 31 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Incorporated projects in Japan, worth more than US$130 million. The projects include plant maintenance, equipment upgrades, dismantlement and unit additions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Plug Power Puts All its Chips on Hydrogen's Role in Energy Transition
- IIR Market Scorecard: Geopolitical Risks Support Oil Prices
- ExxonMobil, SABIC Complete Texas Ethylene Plant, but What Else Is on the Bo...
- 2022 Market Outlook: Traditional, Emerging Growth Trends Support Chemical P...
- Chinese Corporations Plan to Start Construction on $12.65 Billion in Lithiu...