Premium Industrial NewsUAE's National Petroleum Construction Company Bags Multiple Awards
UAE's National Petroleum Construction Company Bags Multiple Awards
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 157 Words
Attachment: UAE NPCC 0122
NEW DELHI--January 13, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Following its merger with the National Marine Dredging Corporation (NMDC) in March 2021, the United Arab Emirates' (UAE) National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) has seen its strategy to become a major engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor in the Middle East bear fruit.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- Schlumberger, Chevron, TotalEnergies: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Blames Russia for Europe's Gas Crisis
- IIR RGMI Insights: Weekly wrap up & the EIA Weekly #'s with Fundamental Ana...
- 2022 Market Outlook: U.S., Canada to Benefit from Global Adoption of Carbon...