Premium Industrial NewsNigeria's ANOS Gas Field to Start Production by Mid-2022
Nigeria's ANOS Gas Field to Start Production by Mid-2022
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 194 Words
NEW DELHI--January 13, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In order to fulfill domestic natural gas demand in Nigeria, Shell Petroleum Development Company aims to start the commercial production of the Assa-North/Ohaji-South Development project by mid-2022.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- U.S. Crude Oil Stocks, Hess Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Hess Increases Capex to $2.6 Billion, Guyana an Oil Standout During Energy ...
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...