Premium Industrial NewsTesla Signs Latest Battery Metal-Supply Agreement, But Project Delays Highlight Obstacles
Tesla Signs Latest Battery Metal-Supply Agreement, But Project Delays Highlight Obstacles
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 819 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 13, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Talon Metals Corporation (TSX:TLO) (British Virgin Islands) announced Monday it signed an agreement with Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) (Palo Alto, California) to supply the global electric vehicle (EV) leader with its first U.S. nickel supply for EV battery production. However, related project delays threaten to derail not just this supply agreement, but the automaker's other deals as well. Tesla is in the middle of a large buildout of electric vehicle "gigafactories" and support operations. Industrial Info is tracking nine active Tesla projects worldwide, worth $10.2 billion, which includes $1.7 billion in the U.S. and $8.5 billion in Germany.
Companies featured: Talon Metals Corporation (TSX:TLO), Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) and Piedmont Lithium (NASDAQ:PLL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Australia's Nickel Industry Gears Up to Meet Demand Surge
- North American Metals & Minerals Construction Starts Increase by $10 Billio...
- Enterprise Products Partners, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Webinar: Canada's Metals & Minerals Industry Set to Grow During Energy ...
- IIR Webinar to Address Project Spending in Canadian Metals & Minerals Indus...