Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Steel To Spend $3 Billion to Create Mega Mill in Arkansas
U.S. Steel To Spend $3 Billion to Create Mega Mill in Arkansas
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 363 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 14, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X) (U.S. Steel) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) said this week it will build a $3 billion advanced steel mill in Osceola, Arkansas, near its Big River Steel plant.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Steel Expects $2.3 Billion in Capex for 2022, Including Spending on Ne...
- U.S., European Union Resolve Steel and Aluminum Tariff War
- Top U.S. Steel Producers Expect Surge in Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- U.S. Steel Nixes $1.5 Billion Expansion at Mon Valley Works
- As Steel Market Recovers, U.S. Metals Firms Look to $760 Million in First-Q...