Premium Industrial NewsYee-Haw! Texas Schools, Counties See 20% Increase in Oil & Gas Royalties, Tax Revenue
Yee-Haw! Texas Schools, Counties See 20% Increase in Oil & Gas Royalties, Tax Revenue
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 226 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 14, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a sign that the industry is seeing better days, Texas oil and natural gas producers paid $15.8 billion in state and local taxes and state royalties in fiscal year 2021, up by 20% from the previous year, the Texas Oil & Gas Association said this week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...
- India's HPCL Moves Ahead With Refined Products Pipeline
- Capex Money Flows Back into U.S. Oil, Especially in the Permian--But Will I...