Premium Industrial NewsExxonMobil to Drop Some U.S., Canadian Properties to Focus on Permian, Other Top Assets
ExxonMobil to Drop Some U.S., Canadian Properties to Focus on Permian, Other Top Assets
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 674 Words
Attachment: ExxonMobil Divest 0122
SUGAR LAND--January 14, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) narrows its focus in North America to its most productive assets, the oil and gas giant is divesting its less profitable properties in areas such as the U.S. Appalachian region and Canada's Montney and Duvernay shale plays.
Within this article: Details on some of ExxonMobil's major projects in the U.S. and Canada, including an expansion at its refinery in Beaumont, Texas, and a proposed renewable diesel complex in Edmonton, Alberta.
Other companies featured: Imperial Oil Limited (TSX:IMO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook: Energy Transition Comes to Refining Industry
- New Tool Keeps Users Ahead in the Fast-Growing Market for Renewable Diesel,...
- ExxonMobil Ups Decarbonization, Capital Discipline Commitments Amid Fresh C...
- Texas Towers Over Rest of U.S. for Refining Projects
- IIR Top Refining News Today