You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia Agree to Build Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 343 Words
The refinery will have a designed refining capacity of 300,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) and is expected to start production in 2012.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- IIR's September 24 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: September 23rd 2020
- SAMREF Plans Upgrade Project to Further Process Heavy Residue, an Industria...
- Nigeria's Largest Oil Refinery Commissioning Delayed, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker