You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Conal Holdings Plans $450 Million, 200-Megawatt Coal-Based Power Project in Philippines
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 875 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--July 21, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Conal Holdings Corporation (Makati City, Philippines) has announced plans to build the 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired Kamanga plant in the coastal town of Maasim in Sarangani province. Conal Holdings is a 40:60 joint venture between Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (BAK:EGCO) (Bangkok, Thailand) and the Alcantara Group (Makati City). The company has signed an agreement with Sultan Mining and Energy Development Corporation (PSE:SLTN) (San Juan City, Metro Manila) for coal.
Other companies featured: AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Korea Electric Power Corporation (SEO:015760).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker