You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pacific Ethanol's Fifth Ethanol Plant Goes Online in Two Weeks
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 373 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 4, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pacific Ethanol Incorporated (NASDAQ:PEIX) (Sacramento, California) is currently going through commissioning activities and is expected to put its Stockton, California, fuel ethanol plant online in two weeks. The rail siding into the facility was recently completed, and Pacific expects to begin taking in corn within the next week and start grinding corn during the week of August 18. The plant is located on a 30-acre site within the Port of Stockton and has transportation infrastructure that includes barge, rail and highway access.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Biofuels, Wood Drive $3.2 Billion in U.S. Alternative Fuels Kickoffs in Fir...
- Our 2021 North American Outlook Starts Tomorrow!
- Dispute over Refinery Biofuel Blending Exemptions Lands in Supreme Court
- Inner Mongolia Leads China in Fuel Ethanol Projects, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker