You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pacific Ethanol's Fifth Ethanol Plant Goes Online in Two Weeks
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 373 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 4, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pacific Ethanol Incorporated (NASDAQ:PEIX) (Sacramento, California) is currently going through commissioning activities and is expected to put its Stockton, California, fuel ethanol plant online in two weeks. The rail siding into the facility was recently completed, and Pacific expects to begin taking in corn within the next week and start grinding corn during the week of August 18. The plant is located on a 30-acre site within the Port of Stockton and has transportation infrastructure that includes barge, rail and highway access.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Hydrogen Plant in The Works for Port of Rotterdam
- Europe's Oil and Energy Companies Team Up to Win Hydrogen Race
- Denmark Wants to Build Largest 'Power-to-X' Facility in Europe
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker