You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CGNPC to Build 6,000-Megawatt Nuclear Power Station in Cangnan, in Zhejiang Province
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 368 Words
BEIJING--October 21, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Guangdong Nuclear Power Corporation (CGNPC) (Shenzhen) recently organized the examination meeting for the pre-feasibility study report of Cangnan Nuclear Power Project, in Wenzhou City of East China's Zhejiang province. Leaders and representatives from the Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute (EPPEI) (Beijing) and various government departments of Zhejiang province attended the meeting.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker